About this dude
· An all-rounder CG Generalist.
· CG proficiencies include modelling, texturing, rigging, pre-viz/layout, animating, lighting/rendering, compositing, dynamics, visual effects, and motion graphics.
· 3 Years industry experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Animation (Achieved in 2010).
· Software competencies are in Maya, After Effects (and Element 3D), Mudbox, V-Ray, Mental Ray, Nuke, Vue, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.
· Proficient in After Effects and most major third party plugins. Experienced in multi-pass Compositing, 2D and 3D motion camera tracking, motion graphics, info-type graphics, roto-scoping, animation and visual effects.
· Experienced in translating concepts to 3D models (hard surface and organic), followed by UV unwrapping and detailed texturing with Photoshop.
· Experienced in a various range of Animation, from characters to inanimate objects. Understand and implement the principles of Animation.
· Ability to light and render scenes using Mental Ray or V-Ray. Experienced in Multi-pass rendering.
· Experienced in Dynamics in Maya, such as nDynamics and cloth simulations, and Dynamic Rigs using caches.
· Experienced in Rigging in Maya, from characters to props and environments.
· Ability to implement creative and technical problem solving techniques.
· Experienced and understanding of relevant production pipelines, and conventions. I adapt quickly to work environments.
· Can operate in fast paced work environments.
· Capable of delivering to tight deadlines, with little to no supervision.
· Enjoy working in a team, collaborating with directors, colleagues, and clients, in order to achieve successful results.
· A passion for exploration and willingness to learn more.